Wantlist:

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Fri Feb 28 08:05:51 CET 2003

I was discussing the matter of publishers supplying me with copies of books
with my work, so I thought I should organize my files from the past few
years, see what issues I seem to be missing, and ask if anyone can help me
find missing issues. Of course, since I am *missing* these issues, I don't
know for sure that they exist, or exactly which issue numbers they might be.
But I'll try...

ZIO PAPERONE: I need #150 & 157.
KOMIX: I need #165, 167 & 169.
(I hate to be missing ANY issues of ZP or KOMIX! They're too great!)
ANDRES OND (or however you spell the name of the Icelandic Donald weekly):
this publisher stopped sending me copies a few years back, so I guess I need
ANY issues since late 2000 with my stories. Looking at the corresponding
issue numbers in the other Egmont weeklies, and not counting special
supplement editions of reprints that I'm sure Iceland doesn't bother with,
my best guess is that I need these issues -- 2000: #51; 2001: #14, 21, 43,
44, 45; 2002: #11, 19, 20, 39, 40, 41.
MICKY MAUS: I receive the German DONALD DUCK SONDERHEFT and the Rosa-albums,
but they seem to have stopped sending me the weeklies. Now, the German
weeklies do not follow the same weekly contents as the Scandinavian Egmonts,
so I don't know what issues I might need. But here is a list of the Rosa
issues of MICKY MAUS that I *have*... repeat, I HAVE these: 2001: #19, 29,
36, 37, 38; 2002: none!; 2003: none!
I notice that in KALLE ANKA & CO. 2001 #17 they slipped in a reprint of an
old 2-page gag I did for Gladstone in 1987. If this same gag was reprinted
in the corresponding ANDERS AND & CO. or DONALD DUCK & CO. 2001 #17 (or that
Icelandic title), I guess I need those.
Also, I need virtually ALL copies of my work ever published in Portugal,
Spain, Hungary, Poland and all the other eastern European or Asian
countries. I have no contacts with those publishers and currently no friends
who can supply me with those issues. (Are there any DCML members in any of
these countries or in Iceland?)
If anyone can help, let me know!
Thanks!!!