Disney Comics are BAD for education...

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Mon Jul 7 16:14:36 CEST 2003

... and here's yet another proof

By the time I reached College age, I'd given up all hope of
flying like Superman, but I was never able to develop a
burning desire for an alternative occupation. When I was a
kid I read Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge comics. Uncle Scrooge
was always going off to exotic places in search of gold.
After Scrooge got the gold, he'd take it back to his money bin
and push his loose change around with a bulldozer.
Now this was my idea of a good job. Go on an adventure.
Bring back gold. Push it around with a bulldozer. How fun
is this? So you can possibly see the reason for my lack of
motivation to get grades. I mean, do you really need good
grades to drive a bulldozer?

:-)

Just for the record, this comes from "Hard Eight", by Janet
Evanovich, eight chapter in the saga of Stephanie Plum, bounty
hunter extraordinaire, and a fun reading thoroughly.

Cheers!

Eta Beta