DCML Digest Issue 15

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sat Jul 12 09:05:20 CEST 2003

> From: "Sigvald Gr?sfjeld jr." <sigvald at duckburg.dk>
Don
Rosa stories in print than in Denmark and in Norway?

First, you criticize the Swedish editors because they don't print my long
stories that have never been broken into chapters by the central division of
Egmont which supplies the material, stories that Sweden *can't* print
because they do not publish the supplemental extra issues which can contain
such long stories like Denmark and Norway do.

in
the Swedish used comics market.

Next you criticize my friends at NAFS(k) because... what?... they don't
seize control of the Swedish government and impose some sort of cultural
dictatorship on the entire nation?

Ann
with you to Europe. At least here people can speak English and
pursesnatchers are much fewer than in Napoli.

Next, you move on, and, for no apparent reason, you insult Naples in
particular and Italy in general (as opposed to a single reporter who might
have been at fault or merely not quoted with perfect accuracy).

Sxren Krarup Olesen much rather would prefer to see a classic like "Cash
Flow" that has NOT YET seen print in Denmark and Sweden.

Next, for no apparent reason, you insult anyone who prefers the work of Walt
Kelly to a hack like me; Walt Kelly, one of history's greatest cartoonists,
far more accomplished, well-known and respected than even Carl Barks. And
you put this same criticism into the innocent mouths of three other people.

Sigvald... have you ever considered the idea of the LURK mode?