A final notion before going into lurk-modus!

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Mon Jun 2 22:05:06 CEST 2003

Hi all!

Before I am going into lurk-modus as I have stated in an other mail very
recently, there is a few notions that have to be done:

1)
There seems to have been some confusion here about the word "Riddiculus".
FYI What I meant was "Ridiculous" = absurd. Such words taken up into English
from Latin (I guess) can be difficult for others to spell them correctly,
specially when the mail-program doesn't have any spell check built into it.
So there was no cursing what-so-ever involved in this from me.

2)
I don't go into lurk-modus as the result of any kind of pressure, critics or
blaming from anyone in this m-l. My reason for going into lurk-modus is my
respect for my many good friends in the m-l. who has no reason to be happy
with the recent development in the m-l. By going into lurking modus I
sincerely hope I can help my friends have a m-l. they can be happy with.

Sigvald