"New" Barks story

Dan Rosenberg dortmunder at mad.scientist.com
Thu Jun 5 00:58:04 CEST 2003

Greetings all!

I recently had the opportunity to browse through the latest issue of Previews and noticed a listing for the third Gemstone Uncle Scrooge (at least I think it's the third). The cover story, by Don Rosa, is "Ataaaaaaack!" (Sorry, Don, if I missed a few A's) and a "new" story by Barks called "From Dime to Dime." The listing says Geoff Blum had something to do with the construction of this tale. Does anyone here know anything about it? Did Barks draw or simply write the story? Has it appeared in Europe? Thanks-Dan R.