Mini Barks quiz - one solution and a new quote

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Jun 5 14:12:29 CEST 2003

SANTIAGO to me, 05-06-2003:

>>Where is your Uncle Scrooge?

> Let's try:
>
> I think it's what the journalists ask Donald & HDL in
> "North of the Yukon", WUS59-01

Thanks for guessing, because that's what I like about quote quizes.

Anyway, it's NOT the story I meant. But if "North of the Yukon" turns
out to contain exactly the same quote, you'll get twice the honour,
of course. (I have only roughly checked, but I didn't find it there.)

You got the idea behind the quote, though.
Scrooge is somewhere else.

Hint: "Then, you have no uncle!"

--- Daniël (the only one who can come up with new quote quizes???)