Meta-histories

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Jun 6 11:25:42 CEST 2003

I now also remember a story where Black Pete got knocked in the bed by an ironer
and suddenly remembered all about the time machine standing in the Museum
basement (Zapotek and Marlin, Black Pete has used it a few times, but got a
potion to forget all about it every time). So he decided to break into the
museum, go back in time to 1928 and prevent Walt Disney from ever drawing
Mickey, so he could go back to a future where Mickey didn't exist. How annoying
to not remember story codes - can anyone help me on this one?