Animal Faces in Duckburg

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 19:53:05 CEST 2003

Don't forget the McElks in 'Hound of the Whiskervilles' (who are no
Duckburgians, though).

There's another monkey and a wolf in WDC 74.

A stork lady in WDC 257.

A bear and a bull are members of the Billionaire's Club in 'The Christmas
Cha-Cha'. Later on a cow lady appears as well..

The judges in Duckburg are usually owls. In fact it seems to be the same guy
all of the time, at least to my eyes. I think he had his debut in Letter to
Santa, although I'd have to check.

The famous Chisel McSue is a fox.

Last not least there also live human beings in Duckburg.

About the guy in The Beauty Contest: Sorry, the German translation changed
the senator into a mayor.

Frank