re April, May & June, again

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Jun 13 05:00:02 CEST 2003

Olaf the Blue said:

> I assume and guess that Rich when saying "cousins" means
> "cousins" in the extended version. That they may not be
> blood-related, but still think of each others as cousins
> and call each other cousins.

Thank you for the nice explanation, but really, it's always
been my understanding that AM&J and HD&L are blood-related
cousins, not that it matters one way or the other.  I'm not
going to debate the issue (I'll let others) as it's probably
a matter left to some creator to verify or disavow, I just
want to know if they are now easier to distinguish which-
niece-is-which based on their new hairstyles... and, since
I'm on the subject, if they've also received individual
personality traits along with the new "look."

Does anyone have access to any of the comics with AM&J with
their new "look"?

Maybe David knows?

For the record, I tend to think that maybe Morty & Ferdie
and Melody (& Millie) are blood-related, too (not that that
matters either since it's not easily proven, just a theory
based on some concfusion of other relatives possibly shared
by Mickey & Minnie).  I won't argue this either, it's not
that big of a deal.