re April, May & June, again

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Fri Jun 13 05:50:35 CEST 2003

Lars Jensen said:
> Well, my problem is this: In several stories, the
> girls have pursued the boys for romantic purposes.
> And in the real world, romance between cousins is
> in some places considered incest.

I recall some of those stories, one in particular from
a Giant-Size HUEY DEWEY & LOUIE BACK TO SCHOOL where
April appears solo as a new student in the boys' class
and they all vye for her interest.  (April was wearing
"blue" for the record, as I recall).  And another Barks
story which ended with they boys, girls and Donald &
Daisy on a picnic-date.

I think there has been a dramatic move away from any
romantic interest between AMJ & HDL, which, as I've
noticed now has them all pursuing romantic interests
elsewhere, and the same goes for Mickey's & Minnie's
respective neice & nephews.  I doubt there is a trend
anywhere these days to bring the Nephews & Nieces together
in any romantic way anymore.  Still, that leaves Donald
& Daisy, and Daisy & Gladstone as possible "kissing
cousins." :-)

-Rich Bellacera