Could it be helped?

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Fri Jun 27 14:47:30 CEST 2003

Until about 4 days ago, I didn't know anything about any pre-ordering through Previews for the comics.  Since I've had no desire to buy any comics in four and a half years, I didn't know that was an option.

I've since contacted a subscription service that will send me a monthly shipment of every Disney/Gemstone title published.  They didn't get their issues of WDCS634 either, but he assured me that it must arrive next Wednesday.  As near as we can figure, the warehouse (in Columbus?) didn't ship them to any stores.

rodney.