Gemstone Policy

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Fri Jun 27 18:54:14 CEST 2003

Barry:
>With the number of new titles and old standards to order each month with
>NO returns for unsold comics, stores are not likely to order too many
>extra copies of comics especially at $6.95 each.

The stores have no returns? How strange. Is there some reason for
that  kind of practise? (Well, I guess there has to be some reason, but
does anyone know what it is?) I would have thought that allowing the stores
to return extra copies would be necessary to get new readers interested in
not-so-popular comics.