WG: Donald's biography

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Sat Mar 1 17:11:51 CET 2003

Gilles wrote about the Donald Duck biography "Donald Cherche fortune":

>  About the 1966 French book, it's the same than the 1976 one for the
> illustration but the german translation is free.According to Cord, the
> French one is the original. The only author quoted is "French text of C.
>  Ciccione", and the book is printed in Italy. My guesses are that there could
> have been an italian source for   both books.

I think your guess may be correct. The German edition has been printed in Italy,
 too: "Printed in Italy by New Interlitho S.P.A., Trezzano"
Especially the image of Mickey looks very Italian indeed:
http://www.wiljes.de/images/disney/glueck/004.gif
Maybe someone on this list can identify the artist?

Cord