PK

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 20:56:18 CET 2003

Hi!
In super picsou géant #113, from january, 2003,(i bought it
today), a PK (paperinik/power duck) episode has been published (it must be #0 or #1, but i couldn't check, as
there are no story codes given, and the coa database is too
slow)!!! I was very happy to see this series published for
the first time in france, as i had heard about it on italian
french sites... I hope that it's not just an episode, and
that the whole series will be published in each issue of
spg!!!

Gilles Maurice