Greek comic found in a Norwegian second hand shop

Archontis Pantsios apantsio at ac.anatolia.edu.gr
Thu Mar 6 12:32:38 CET 2003

SIGVALD:

> While visiting my sister in Porsgrunn (in the
> south eastern part of Norway) I also visited a
> local second hand store in order to search for
> some Norwegian comics for my good Dansih friend
> AC Sivebæk. Besides finding two of the magazines
> he've asked for I also found a Swedish Kalla Anka
> & Co (#20/21 2002 with the second part of "Gyro's
> First Invention" and even a Greek Komix magazine
> featuring the Barks Classic "Lost in the Andes".
> Off course I bought it. I now have that story in
> Norwegian, German and Greek, and I have read it
> in Swedish and Danish.

You have found KOMIX with "Lost in the Andes"?! Well, I don't know how much
you've paid for it (not much, I gather), but hang on to it real hard: this
is KOMIX #1, and it's impossible to find it here in Greece, unless you're
ready to caugh up a good part of your bank account! If you don't mind
parting with it, I'm sure you can find a willing buyer here in Greece (not
me, I have a copy of #1 already) who will give you enough money for you to
spend a few sunny days in the summer in a Greek island! :-)

Cheers,

Archontis (a lurker for quite some time now)