Francesco Guerrini and others young artists [was: Ziche, Barbucci, Faccini]

Tommy gorthan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:44:34 CET 2003

From: "Paolo Castagno" <p.castagno at libero.it>

> You're 100% right! Faccini is yet another interesting one! And, IMHO,
> it is not a coincidence that the best stories come out from
> "complete" creators: people who both write and drawn their own
> stories.

[omissis]

> 1            Francesco Guerrini        25

Do you know what sort of story is this? It was "Zio Paperone e il tesoro del
fantasma o viceversa" ("Uncle Scrooge and the ghost's treasure or vice
versa"), based on Bark's universe: Scrooge, Donald and H, D & L return to
Rannoch Moor to search a treasure in a fortress near Dismal Downs. The story
is full of references to the Bark's stories and presents two new Scrooge's
ancestors: Sir  Paperush Mc Duckmoor and Sir Quackery Mc Duckery.

BTW there are also others young artists that deserve to be mentioned: I like
very much Claudio Sciarrone, Lorenzo Pastrovicchio, Paolo Mottura, Roberto
Vian, Alberto Lavoradori, Stefano Intini and Fabio Celoni, in addition to
Ziche, Barbucci, Celoni, Guerrini.

Excuse me for my bad English
Bye
Tommy --- gorthan at hotmail.com ---

«Tell me, mister governor... How does it feel to leave history?»
PKNA #14 "Carpe Diem"