International Politics

Doukakis, Mark (NBC) Mark.Doukakis at nbc.com
Fri Mar 21 02:00:25 CET 2003

Dan Rosenberg wrote:

> And I would also like to ask people like Mr. Doukakis to please refrain
from hurling despicable insults towards people who don't agree with him.
It's fine if your opinions differ from some of those on this list, but let's
keep this mature and civilised. Just because our leaders are being
irrational doesn't mean we have to. In fact, just the opposite, we need to
be wiser and more tolerant than they have been.

The worst of what I said to Fabio was 'Read some history...' or 'In my
opinion, you're only insulting your own intelligence.' (Anyone who believes
Bush is as bad and worse than Hitler is... umm... well let's just say he's
mistaken, in my civilized opinion of course.)  Also, I said it to a personal
message to him only. He chose to post it on the list.

And, yes, let us keep this mature and civilized as you requested. But as
Cord states, and I agree, fruitful communication between opposing groups on
this issue is really not possible.

Mark Doukakis

	Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
	the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.