ADMIN: end of emergency moderation

Per Starback starback at ling.uu.se
Wed Mar 26 12:55:20 CET 2003

I wrote:

> I don't want to see lots of people leaving the DCML because of
> the offtopic and sometimes inflammatory discussions, so I've enabled
> emergency moderation of list traffic for some time, and will stop or
> at least delay offtopic messages that I judge will further worsen the
> situation.

I got several mails thanking me for this and not one flaming me, so I
think this was well received.  For "censor watchers" I want to point
out that after I wrote this I wrote individually to every sender of a
message I wanted to reject and got agreement from the sender before
I rejected the message.

Now everything is back to normal again.  Thanks for your cooperation!
--
Per Starback <starback at ling.uu.se>
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"