Gemstone, Gladstone, And Anything Else That Ends In "Stone"

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 22:18:16 CET 2003

In a message dated 3/26/2003 7:08:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spe at inducks.org writes:

> >I heard that Gladstone will be reprinting issues of WDC&S from #1 on ...
> >
> >can anybody confirm this?
>
> That is highly unlikely since the license belongs to Gemstone, not
> Gladstone.

I think he meant Gemstone obviously, as I remember reading something about
the project being a possibility in an interview somewhere. It might have been
on IGN...

I hope the rumor has *something* behind it.
--
Thanks for reading this nonsense,

Dane Martin