HDL's parents

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Thu Mar 27 16:38:24 CET 2003

JOHN:

> HDL's parents are
> meant to continue with whatever they are doing and convince the boys that
> they should return home to follow their own destinies.

Um, isn't a parent's first and foremost duty that of raising their
children? I would think that the above behavior would have been pretty
irresponsible, and certainly not something in the "family" spirit that
Disney promote. Donald seems to have grasped this, acting as a parent
towards his nephews and trying to raise them as best as he can. As
for travelling abroad, he usually takes the kids with him, rather than
foisting them on a relative.

I'm afraid that Don is right in believing that the reason HD&L are
staying with Donald can only be something unpleasant.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"The truth is usually an excuse for lack of imagination."
-----