Xanadu

M.J. Prior M.J.Prior at student.rug.nl
Thu Mar 27 16:56:19 CET 2003

Don Rosa: thanks for your explanation!
Mickey, Kai Saarto and Harry Fluks: thanks for your
reactions!

Don Rosa:

> Sorry if you were caused to reread and rereread the story > in search of something that isn't there.

Well, it's been a pleasure! ;)

> As for the other sequel you mention, I am now drawing that
> tale -- it is the longest story I'll have ever done

Which means it will be longer than the 34 pages of "The
Quest for Kalevala" and will still read like a 62-pager?
Whoa! Hmmm, can't wait to see it...

(And I can tell beforehand that the Dutch will have to
publish it in two parts, since the DD-Extra is only 32
pages.)

Michiel Prior.