Brazilian miracle: credits on Disney Comics!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue May 6 18:19:19 CEST 2003

I'm happy to inform you that FINALLY Editora Abril will began to publish the
autor's credits this year!!!

They've informed us that this will began in the new foreing stories, and on
the republished foreing stories, if posssible to recover the names (let see
a way...Inducks!). About the brazilian stories, Abril can decide if they
want to publish or not the credits (off course we'll atack the publisher if
they don't do that! ;-).

Abril are just now REprinting brazilian stories (Grrrr!), but most of this
B-Coded information are collected by Arthur and me on the Inducks. I hope
this will open new ways to us, brazilian indexers, to collect the brazilian
creators'infos!

Fernando! :o)