Uncle Scrooge snowglobe~

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:35:21 CET 2003

Thank you for the information on the snowglobe, Dean!

In the description of the globe: "Plays the Donald Duck theme song." I
didn't know there *was* one.
>_>;
Do you think they meant the DuckTales theme?

I have a Scrooge snowglobe that I got a couple years back. It plays 'Pennies
from Heaven' when you wind it. And...it was selling for $13 at Tuesday
Morning (I just felt like rubbing that little bit in :-p...)
Though the one you showed is nicer in detail.

Thanks again, Dean. :-)