this again?!

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Nov 4 17:17:19 CET 2003

RODNEY BOWCOCK, 04-11-2003:

>> Assuming you have listed all the mentioned creators I must say
>> that it gives me an *impression* of Danish chauvinism

> Do we really have to go through all of this again?!  It's a
> newspaper article, and it sure wouldn't be a good one if it
> listed the 29 best artists in Duck comics.

I think the complaint isn't about having to list 29 best artists in
Duck comics, at all. My guess is that (once again) the complaint is
about the omission of the name of just *one* particular artist. (The
first of the three names mentioned in the complaint.) This is just
my *impression*, though.

--- Daniël