DCML Digest Issue 4

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Wed Nov 5 22:22:38 CET 2003

> Well, I just re-watched (it's a miracle that after 12 years these wideo
> tapes are still "watchable" (i don't know if such word exists)) the
> begining of this episode, and the stop-watch *did* stop the time.

I seen whole episode. It was toping time but it olsow was fezzing it. For
exempel  wen Beagle Boy's use it to stell Scrooge's money : Wen they pres
butoon they diseperd. Scrooge Gyro HD&L was moving normaly but the Beagle
Boy's were moving sow fast they coudent see theam.

> They met pirates, not Vikings.

Ow rith. I remember now. One of theam was Black Pete.

Your's
Maciek