About correctness in DCML

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Nov 9 20:27:46 CET 2003

Hi all!

Right now mr. Fecchi's panel-style is a frequent debated topic here on DCML.
The responses to my late comments about that topic seems to indicate an
underlying problem on DCML – the "rule of correctness". This unwritten rule
says that it's OK to be positive to a matter like mr. Fecchi's panel-style,
while it's not really OK to be critical or negative to the same.

Think about it - still 99% or so off all Disney stories are drawn in the
"traditional style". Why is it so if I am the only one in DCML who actually
prefer Disney comics drawn that way? IMO the only way to understand this is
that other DCMLers who tends to agree with me in this concrete matter for
some reason decides to remain quit – could that be because criticism of this
kind is not seen as correct behaviour in DCML?

Sigvald