About correctness in DCML

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Nov 9 22:37:27 CET 2003

I don't care about panel styles, I care about drawing styles. I think
italian style is maybe fine for any comic, but for my taste, not for Barks
charachters... Maybe Massimo Fecchi is great making duck comics, i don't
know ( I would thanks some link to his work). I enjoyed some Fix und Foxi
adventures...

Now, why these discussions are always so crazy? Take it easy, read a comic,
man!
FABIO
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
http://virusmental.blogspot.com

> Hi all!
>
> Right now mr. Fecchi's panel-style is a frequent debated topic here on
DCML.