Best DuckTales Episodes!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Nov 10 12:07:07 CET 2003

> I can't let a potential DuckTales discussion just drift away!  My favorite
> episodes are the Donald ones!  I LOVE "Sphinx for the Memories"!  It still
> really creeps me out!  Donald's being possessed really pushes the
envelope,
> and I love it!

I like dis episode. But I think the best Donald episode was "Spies in theyr
eyes"

> All three of the five-parters are very dear to me as well.  While I am
> mostly unhappy with the later episodes, I love the Gizmoduck and Bubba
> origins.

I like five-part Gizmoduck orgin story, but I don't like last part "Money to
burn". And I like Beagle Boy's smart brother Bookworm/Megabait. To bad he
didn't aperd leter.

> "Send in the Clones" is a good one (it was the first one I watched, and it
> hooked me).

I love dis episode. Action is moving very fast and gag and plot are super.
Is dis firt episode with Magica de Spell?

> I honestly don't care much for "Till Nephews Do Us Part,"
> though.  I guess I just don't buy Scrooge in it.  I love The Parent Trap
> homage, though!  The ASAP running gag is good too!

I like dis episode. The best part is Scrooge weding with nerlly evry
charecter from the first sesson. I even spot Magica De Spell and her
raiven Poe.

A nother good episode is "A Drain in the economic". The part wen all Beagle
Boy's atack the Money Bin was cool. And the best thing was theat they all
(exept for five of theam) was look disame like thouse Barks made.

And I one more Episode I like to mention is "Dime are enouth for Luck". I
like it bicous my three favorit charecter are in it : Scrooge, Gladstone and
Magica. The gag wen Magica take the Dime and sey's : "One Dime to rule theam
all, wan Dime to finde theam" is super ;-)
But ther is one thing I don't like in dis episode : First Scrooge tell's
Gladstone theat his Dime is not Lucky, Luck don't have nothing to do with
his fortune and it was sweet and cher's is wat makes it. But wen Magica
stell his dime
(and Scrooge didn't even notis theat) he startet to lusing money and wen hi
get the Dime
back hi started geting richer agian. I just don't like it.

Yours
Maciek