Best DuckTales Episodes!

Matthew Williams kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Mon Nov 10 13:56:23 CET 2003

Maciek wrote:

>> "Send in the Clones" is a good one (it was the first one I watched, and
it
>> hooked me).

>I love dis episode. Action is moving very fast and gag and plot are super.
>Is dis firt episode with Magica de Spell?

I don't know if this is the first one they made with Magica DeSpell, but I'm
pretty positive that it is the first one they showed on American TV with
Magica.

>> I honestly don't care much for "Till Nephews Do Us Part,"
> >though.  I guess I just don't buy Scrooge in it.  I love The Parent Trap
> >homage, though!  The ASAP running gag is good too!

>I like dis episode. The best part is Scrooge weding with nerlly evry
>charecter from the first sesson. I even spot Magica De Spell and her
>raiven Poe.

Even though the episode isn't one of my favorites I do love how every single
DuckTales character is at Scrooge's wedding--even really obscure characters
who are only in one episode!  I think that shows a lot of love and care on
someone's part.  I love that Donald is Scrooge's best man, a bad decision on
Scrooge's part perhaps, but definitely the natural decision!

Oh and Katie!  I LIKE Scrooge in love, but I guess I like miserable,
unrequited love best (LOL)!  I'm really bothered by how easily Millionaira
pulls the wool over Scrooge's eyes.  The puns they exchange are great,
though.  Don't they talk about moving into a tax shelter?

Maciek: I share your mixed feelings about "Dime Enough for Luck"!  I love
seeing Gladstone, Scrooge, and Magica interacting together, but I am
troubled by the power that's attributed to the dime in that episode.

Matt (who perks up anytime there's a possibility of talking about Launchpad
McQuack)