Best DuckTales Episodes!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Tue Nov 11 11:46:44 CET 2003

> Yes, this is somewhat strange, but I like it!  The really interesting
thing
> to do would be to watch the episode again and see which side of the church
> they are sitting on!

Well actualy the Weding was not in church but in bank.
It wasen't shown wen Magica is sitnik. She only was seen wen she was saininh
some sort of "Guest book" in the bank entry.
Glomgold was siting at the same said as Gladstone and Doofus. Whow ever Huey
Duey and Luey were siting on difrent said thean they had.

>  Maybe they're friends of the Vanderbucks family.

I thing Magica look much like Miss Vanderbuck. Maby she is from her far
familly?

Your's
Maciek