SV: Fecchi / bad attention

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Tue Nov 11 20:45:27 CET 2003

Daniel van Eijmeren <dve at kabelfoon.nl> wrote:

>> Also notice that I used the word "bad" in
>> order to get attention at DCML.
>
> You can be sure that I've noticed this comment,
> Sigvald! You just admit you have purposedly
> used negativity, in order to get attention...

Yes, but only to draw attention towards the *topic* - in that case the
overlapping panel style, not my person. I have sometimes posted serious
questions to DCML without getting any response, through that I have learned
that seriousity may not always be enough to draw attention towards an
interesting topic.

Sigvald