bad behavior

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Nov 12 16:25:11 CET 2003

RODNEY BOWCOCK to me, 12-11-2003:

>> My guess is that, as long as Sigvald keeps on getting room to
>> justify/clarify his bad behaviour, he simply won't learn.

> I wonder how many people have left the DCML because his behavior
> will not be corrected.  I know that I've considered it many times.

Me too! And I'm getting *very* cynical about this situation.
Apparently, there are no rules on DCML. Everyone can do whatever
he/she pleases.

Come to think of it, maybe the time has come to present my 150Mb
plain text life story, in chunks on this mailing list. How many
digests would that be? If you don't like what I do, you're free to
pull your hairs out, or to start a riot of your own. That's how
the system seems to be working.

:-(

--- Daniël