I am leaving DCML

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Wed Nov 12 15:56:31 CET 2003

Hi all!

Lately I have received many comments and advice concerning the situation on
DCML. Some have been ignorant, simplifying and conclusive at the same level
of communication as I have often been accused for representing. I am for the
mostly ignoring such messages - just like many people here seems to ignore
mine of the same standards. However the rest of the messages have still made
me stop and think through the whole situation. I have asked myself an
essential question:
–	what do I loose if I actually leave DCML?
I think that apart from the ability to address the forum I will probably not
loose much. I can still use Google to follow the debates in the forum, and I
can still use ordinary e-mail in order to address my friends with questions
or comments of any kind. That actually worked excellent before I joined
DCML.

Therefore I have decided to leave DCML from this point.

PS! Please notice that the rudeness shown by the Dutch DCML-mafia lately has
nothing what so ever to do with my decision – I actually strongly thought
about remaining in DCML just to show that they can't dictate my personal
decisions.

Sigvald