DCML Digest, Vol 9, Issue 24

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 19:24:35 CET 2003

>    6. Re: $crooge's brothers [and a lot about Ludwig] (Michiel
> Prior)
> Some history? Was this an article or a comic story?
> A comic story [and a non-Rosa story at that] stating a
> relationship between Ludwig and Matilda would be something
> very special, since this relationship is still not 'official'
> [until it
> shows up in a comic story, that is]. And I'm afraid Katie's
> 'Webbed bliss' doesn't count.

LOL!!  I'm just flattered you saw and remembered his cameo!  ;-D

> [I don't know what to make of Ludwig's appearance,
> without Matilda, in "A little something special" which is
> supposed to take place in 1952.]

I just assumed that she was still too mad at Scrooge to come to
the jubilee, while Ludvig was more forgiving and came for the
nephews' sake, if nothing else.

> Don't you think $crooge must have given his ancestor's bones a
> proper funeral? [Which is also a proper retribution for the
> support and advice Sir Quackly gave young $crooge.] After his
> burial, sir Quackly wouldn't have much reason to keep
> haunting the Castle.

I like this idea!

Thank you, Michiel, for a very interesting and well-thought-out
post in the midst of some unpleasantness.  :)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/