My life and times - part 2/150000000 (canceled)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Nov 12 22:02:39 CET 2003

OLIVIER to me, 12-11-2003:

>> On a nice summer day in 1973, with a remarkably bright star rising up
>> in the otherwise dark sky, a lovely intelligent baby boy was born.

> Nice start, but you need historical reference points in your story,
> IMHO-- such as "about one year before another nice summer evening
> when a kind fellow DCML-member was to be born"  ;)

I'm sorry, but I don't want my 150MB life story to become long-winded
by adding uninteresting details, like mentioning other people than me.

> To make this on-topic: add nother year and substract 19 times a
> hundred years, and you will get the soon-to be-celebrated
> anniversary of  a Disney comics character.

Bugs Bunny! He's an American character!

>> "Donald! You're going to be sorrreeeeee!"
>> Which Barks story? :-)

> Gee. He really wrote that? I can't remember. Especially the
> "sorrreeeeee", which seems so distinctive.

The words are spoken by Fate itself...

--- Daniël

P.S. I've decided to cancel further episodes of my life story.
Hundreds of you have been mailing me in private, telling me
about not being *worthy* to read such a great standard work...
Come on! But okay, then not. Apologies to all the others, who
didn't complain, and thought that their own lifes would finally
become interesting now, by reading about me.