Buying Gemstone comics on Amazon

Didier Ghez dghez at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:00:16 CET 2003

Hi,

I just realised that Amazon.com is selling individual copies of the Gemstone
comics. Since I am only interested in the issues that contain Don Rosa
stories, this sounds like a great solution to order them from abroad.

HOWEVER, Amazon is listing the issues very badly. It is extremely unclear
which ones are which (some of them do not have the issue number in the
description, some have the wrong publication date,...).

So I am wondering if one of you could give me the ISBN for the following 6
issues :

U$ 319, 321, 323
WDC&S : 635, 636, 637

Thanks in advance.