Grandma Duck and other cameos in "Webbed Bliss"

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 03:14:44 CET 2003

I already responded to Maciek via private e-mail regarding his
question about Grandma Duck appearing in my fan-comic.  But I
thought I'd summarize here if anyone else is interested.

I couldn't fit Grandma Duck into the panel at the top of page
13...
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/webbedbliss/bliss13.gif
The back row from left to right:
Miss Quackfaster, Gladstone, Donald, Daisy, Brigitta, Gyro and
Li'l Helper
Middle row from left to right:
HD&L, Hortense, Matilda, Ludvig

Grandma appears on page 15...
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/webbedbliss/bliss15.gif
The top-left panel shows her, Gus, April, May and June, (and
another random duck) from the back.
The right panel in the second row shows these ducks waving:
Back row:  Matilda, Hortense, Daisy, Donald, Grandma, Gyro
Front row:  HD&L and Gladstone

Or at least, that's what I intended.  My drawing skills aren't
on par with actual comic artists!  ;)

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/