DuckTales wedding episode / Barks quote quiz

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Nov 18 16:38:49 CET 2003

MACIEK KUR to MATTHEW WILLIAMS, 11-11-2003:

>> Yes, this is somewhat strange, but I like it!  The really interesting
>> thing to do would be to watch the episode again and see which side of
>> the church they are sitting on!

> Well actualy the Weding was not in church but in bank.
> It wasen't shown wen Magica is sitnik. She only was seen wen she was
> saininh some sort of "Guest book" in the bank entry.
> Glomgold was siting at the same said as Gladstone and Doofus. Whow
> ever Huey Duey and Luey were siting on difrent said thean they had.

Which DuckTales episode are you talking about? I'm curious.

The title has been mentioned before, but the discussion has been going on
for some time without a reminder of the title/code, so I lost track.

--- Daniël

"Donald! You're going to be sorrreeeeee!"
Which Barks story? :-)

Hint #1: words are spoken by Fate itself
Hint #2: adventure story