DuckTales wedding episode

Michiel Prior M.J.Prior at let.rug.nl
Wed Nov 19 12:58:48 CET 2003

>From Katie's site:
> http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/loves/milly.htm

"In it, she tricked Scrooge into falling in love with her so she
 could get at his money. Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby
 wised up to her true intentions, however, and tried to scare her
 away. During an expedition into the jungle, the nephews
 played tricks on her to make her think Scrooge's globe-trotting
 adventures are even more hazardous than they actually are!
 The prissy, fastidious Millionaira was horrified and nearly
 called off the engagement."

I think I've never seen this episode, so I should probably just
keep my mouth shut, but your description strongly reminds me
of "The Parent Trap" (1998). In this Disney movie, two twin
girls try to get their divorced parents back together again and
to drive their dad and his prissy girlfriend (who's after his
money, by the way) apart during a camping trip, by dropping
lizards and such in her backpack (or something similar).
[It may sound silly, but I actually liked this movie.]

I don't know if the camping trip sequence was already in Erich
Kästner's book "Das doppelte Lottchen" on which this movie
was based. [I don't think so, though.]

Michiel Prior.