Look who's here

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 21 17:10:43 CET 2003

>>>Your art on Pete was great; this was
>>> not the bland, stock-villain Pete of the Paul Murry era, but the
>>> overweight, overbearing, and guffawing evil-doer right out of
>>> Gottfredson's strips and the early cartoons.

Oh yes, I love that "old style" design of  Pete.
I have yet to see a Ferioli Donald, though. Is there one in a recent
Gemstone issue?

Let's see if  we can lure more artists into delurking :D ...
I like Ben Verhagen's art a lot too. His ducks have a nice roundness to
them; sort of  "cute" sometimes; "cute" isn't exactly the right term, but I
can't think of  another; I mean they are not angular, nor "cartoony round"
(à la Van Horn).

Olivier