Fwd: Bear Mountain Enterprises

Eric Chun ericchun at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:57:38 CET 2003

From: "John Nichols" <jnichols at kingston.net>
Subject: Bear Mountain Web Page
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:25:12 -0500

Dear Barks Fan,

In an effort to find old customers who might be searching for me on Google-
I've created a Bear Mountain web page- I'll be upgrading it, adding this and
that (Mostly that), but the address is:

http://bearmountainenterprises.4t.com/

I'd appreciate it if you could spread it around- put the word out that "If
you've been wondering whatever happened to John Nichols and Bear Mountain
Enterprises, here they are!"

The page has a Guest Book feature, but I'm still trying to figure out how to
make it work.

I hope you're all enjoying your Ducks as much as I am. Tonight I read WDC&S
144- the money spending story, and 150 - where Donald has to deliver
Gladstone's valentine to Daisy, through a blowing blizzard.

Anyway, please help spread the word that the web site is up and running.

Thanks,
John