DCML Digest Issue 32

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Apr 1 08:26:53 CEST 2004

From: andrea salimbeti (andrea.salimbeti at tin.it)
Subject: Re: DCML Digest Issue 32
>>>Next time I 'll try to be more precise I did't realize that in the
Disney comics fans universe could have been  also people that can be
incense with rage so easily and for a such relaxation argument...

No, you wouldn't think so, but there's always a radical minority in any
group. And I didn't mean that such people are in this ML, but you have a
public website (a superb one, in fact!) and there's a few out there in your
potential audience who will seethe with resentment when you make certain
claims about their personal cherished heroes, so choosing your phraseology
carefully is always wise.