And now finally... the father of Huey, Dewey, and Louie!

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Apr 3 05:16:56 CEST 2004

KATIE SULLIVAN to MATTHEW WILLIAMS, 03-04-2004:

> On the DuckTales page, someone wrote:
> "For those interested,Scrooge McDuck immigrated from Scotland with his
> two sisters,Hortense and Matidla,in the early 20th Century.While he was
> going all over the world building an empire his sisters stayed in
> Duckburg.Matilda married Ludwig Von Drake.Hortense married Quackmore,son
> of Dabney and Elvira Duck-farmers.They had twins,Donald and Della.Della
> later married a duck named Daniel and they had triplets,Huey,Dewey and
> Louie.

> Forget the unofficial tie to Ludvig--where in the world did "Daniel"
> come from???

Well, I think it's time to finally confirm that *I* am the long-lost father
of Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Where did I come from? Well, it took me quite a while to get back from the
point where I got blown away with their firecrackers, or whatever it was
that hit me. But I'm feeling fine now, even though I'm remarkably old
according to some people. :-)

--- Daniel