Community Etiquette (OT)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Apr 4 01:11:28 CEST 2004

JOSEPH FARRELL to me, 04-04-2004:

> I am thoroughly bewildered by this increasingly repetitive
> discussion --- enough so to briefly turn off lurker mode!

Hopefully, most people notice that I'm mostly just patiently *replying*
whatever is being sent to me. I just think that's a kind thing to do.

> I am not fond of many things, but I am not inclined to spend
> my time conveying my negative thoughts to mailing lists.

I'm glad to hear that.

SONIA DYER to me, 03-04-2004:

> Daniel van Eijmeren, whether you realize it or not, you are
> developing behavior similar to that of [...]

Phew! I'm sorry, but this is indeed getting very boring! :-)

Well, okay, give me that Troll Award 2004 if you like, nominate me for
2005 and 2006, and just let me continue discussing DISNEY COMICS! Okay?
I don't want to read personal attacks like these, and I'm not the only
one.

Most of all, I'm not interesting as a topic, anyway.

So, enough about me, and back to Disney.

--- Daniël