Was:s How to read about dead Ducks... (but no ducks in this email)

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 04:11:56 CEST 2004

In a message dated 4/3/2004 8:59:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net writes:
<<I don't think ol' Sherlock's going to crack too many new cases.
Compare how many duck stories have been created in the last five years to
the number of new Arthur, Sherlock, Robin Hood, etc. stories that have been
created during the last ten years.  Do you see my point?>>

If you're talking usa comic books, sure.
  but if you;re talking books, i would guess about about 12-20 books a year
on King Arthur
(a librarian i asked, guesses only about 6  new books a year).
  Not too much a Holmes fan, but i would guess about 2 a year> (latest is
holmes and lovecraft), even OZ books at least one a year (alot more during the
recent anniversary  - and i recall one year with about  three different oz comic
book series)