Universes (and wildlife)

Nat Chrenshaw natchrenshaw at yahoo.se
Sun Apr 4 22:30:30 CEST 2004

Well, I just feel like submitting my own short thoughts on the subject, it won't mean much but maybe it's just a bit of philosophy =)
Let's say the Disney (Or Barks, or whatever) world is a big big mountain...
Everybody chose to settle themselves where they could get the best view of the mountain (and of course everybody got there own taste and sense of art), so everybody settled on different spots around the mountain.
Now, some people describes the mountain the way they see it, or the way they themselves want to look at it. It won't mean that they are are wrong.
Well, the mountain (or whatever) exists in everybodys mind,
the artists (or writers, or both) just makes it a little more fun, or interesting, or magical... and the rest we fill out on our own.

Philosophy?

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor