Gemstone Complaints and Compliments

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Mon Apr 5 19:18:16 CEST 2004

Daniel J. Neyer wrote:

>Byron Erickson's Mickey Mouse birthday stories were brilliant, complete with Gottfredson-style
>"mini-climaxes" at the end of each page.

Unfortunately, I can't currently afford to order Gemstone magazines
overseas. Still, I can chime in to say that Byron Erickson has written
absolutely marvelous Mickey stories. And when he teams up with
Ferioli... wow! Its at least on par with Gottfreddson and Murry in my
book.  I hope Byron will write a lot more. Its thanks to him that can I
enjoy Mickey-stories once again.