Mickey Mouse

Daniel J. Neyer jerryblake2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 8 17:51:14 CEST 2004

Lars Jensen writes:

"A quick look at Inducks tells me there are *lots* of very good
'two-fisted, adventurous Mickey' stories from Egmont, similar to Byron's
material, that have yet to be published in the US."

That sounds great; I just hope Gemstone comes out with some of them soon,
and puts an end to the "it's magic" stories. Has there been any word of
David Gerstein/Romano Scarpa's HISTORY RE-PETES ITSELF? I've heard a lot
about that one on the Mailing List and I'd really like to see it.