Pages of the Paperolimpiadi

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Apr 9 13:34:08 CEST 2004

På Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:14:51 +0200, skrev Eta Beta <psersimmon at eega.net>:

> Now, you seem quite sure about your page count... no "hidden"
> page on olympic games, or maybe an ad, between the actual story
> pages... ?

The Donald Pocket book has no ads. As far as I can see, nothing is hidden
either.

> If that's the case, we need to find out WHAT the additional page
> is... please check your reprint parts against the inducks data,
> which I'm adding here just in case...
>
> I TL 1705-A  35
> I TL 1706-B  28
> I TL 1707-C  31

That's the one! I assumed it had to be the first or last part being one
page longer - but no! It's the middle of the story! How on earth did they
manage to make THAT part one page longer?

None of the panels seem enlarged, either... Could it be... Gawsh, this is a
bizarre theory, but could there be a secret page in this story which has
never been printed in Italy?

I will try photographing each page of this story and put it online -
hopefully someone will figure out which page is missing in Italy. I'll be
right back with more information.

--
Olaf Solstrand