March 2004 Top 300 US Comic Book Sales/Judo

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 09:24:25 CEST 2004

Hi all!

Here are the Disney comics in the Top 300 sales for the US in March 2004:

204. Uncle Scrooge #328  6,411
210. Donald Duck and Friends #314  5,994
212. Mickey Mouse and Friends #263  5,653
218. Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #643  5,336

And here's Gemstone's entry in the Top 100 Graphic Novel sales:

9. Donald Duck Adventures #5  3,835

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/4701.html

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/4703.html

All in all, not a bad month. I'm glad the low end of Disney sales seems to be
creeping up from the 4000's into the 5000's. DDA is down a bit from last
month, but not too much.

To Gary Leach: Thanks for answering my questions. Personally, I think it
rather sucks that Disney has that much control over the advertising in the comics,
but that's just me.

Larry Giver posted:

As far as I know,
"judo" and "jiu jitsu" are just 2 names for the same style of fighting.

Basically judo is an offshoot of jiu jitsu. A jiu jitsu master created judo
around 1905.

Derek Smith